Friday, January 13, 2006

Update for Subscribers to Tax Lien Tips Newsletter

Hi, Joanne Musa, The Tax Lien Lady here with an update for subscribers to my Tax Lien Tips newsletter. I have recently changed my newsletter delivery service from Relevant Tools to 1ShoppingCart. As a result of this change you have been asked to confirm your subscription to my Tax Lien Tips newsletter. All you need to do to continue receiving Tax Lien Tips along with other news from taxlienlady.com about how to invest in tax lien certificates and tax deeds, is click on the link in the confirmation e-mail that was sent to you. You do not need to reply to the e-mail or fill in the form on the confirmation page that you are sent to when you click on the link. I apologize; I didn’t realize that the confirmation page had this form on it. Don’t worry if you did fill out the form, you won’t get duplicates of my newsletter. You will, however, receive my 5-week tax lien investing e-course over again. If you do not want the course again you can simply unsubscribe to it. There is a place to unsubscribe at the bottom of each lesson and it will not affect the delivery of your newsletters.

Keep your eyes open for the next issue of Tax Lien Tips. In the next issue I will feature an article by Texas attorney Darius Barazandeh about tax deed investing in Texas. His article will soon be available on the article page of taxlienlady.com. His course in Texas tax deed investing, Texas Houses for Pennies, is the only deed program that I use to help me with my deed investing. Texas Houses for Pennies is a complete course on how to invest in tax deeds. Although the program is written for Texas tax deeds (which are redeemable deeds) it can be applied to most tax deed states. I have found the information in this course to be very helpful for buying deeds in Pennsylvania. If you are interested in investing in tax deeds or redeemable tax deeds, this program is a must have along with my State Guide.

In my e-book, Tax Lien Lady’s State Guide to Tax Lien and Tax Deed Investing, you’ll find out which states sell liens, deeds, and redeemable tax deeds, and you’ll learn about the differences between them. You’ll learn about the bidding process in each state and who to contact for information about tax sales. You’ll also get valuable links to state and county web sites that will save you a lot time in your due diligence and in searching for tax sale information.


Joanne Musa is a Tax Lien Investing Coach and Consultant who works with investors who want to learn how to buy profitable tax lien certificates and tax deeds. She is the president of Tax Lien Consulting LLC, a consulting firm for tax lien investors.

For more information about Texas Houses for Pennies go to www.taxlienlady.com/texastaxdeed.htm.

For more information about Tax Lien Lady’s E-books go to www.taxlienlady.com/store2/sales.html.

No comments: