Saturday, January 10, 2009

Real Estate Investing Training: My Quest for the Best Part 2

In part one of this series I told you about my quest for the real estate experts with the best trainings at the most reasonable prices and I told you a little bit about the 2 women real estate investing experts that I have found. Now I bet that you want to know who they are. In this article I will introduce you to them and tell you how you can get more information about them.

First I want to introduce you to Wendy Patton. Wendy started her career as a real estate investor when she was 21. She went on to become one of the most successful real estate investors in Michigan, and to earn her real estate brokers license. She is also a licensed builder, and has her own real estate company, Majestic Realty LLC. She has experience in many different aspects of real estate investing including land development, commercial and residential real estate, foreclosures, and rehabbing, but her favorite way to buy and sell real estate is through lease options. In her seminars and home study courses Wendy teaches clients how to control real estate with little or no money down using lease option, lease purchase and subject to techniques. She is a featured trainer on REIBlueprints.com.

I have Wendy’s Wealth Building Arsenal which includes 4 of her home study courses: Working with Realtors, Getting the Deed, Buying on Lease Options, and Selling with Lease Options. It also includes 2 books - Investing in Real Estate with Lease Options and Subject to Deals and Remarkable Women, as well as 2 special reports, Investing in Lease Options with Your IRA and Tax Aspects of Lease Options. Unlike other training programs, this program has EVERYTHING you need to be successful at investing in real estate using Lease Options including contracts and forms that you can customize for your business. Wendy offers all this for $1998. I know that I have paid almost twice this much for similar courses that did not offer me the one thing that I got with Wendy’s course that I didn’t get with any other – an action plan that I could follow. You can find out more about Wendy’s program at http://budurl.com/wendypatton.

I just received all of the course materials a couple of weeks ago and I have finished Wendy’s book on Investing in Real Estate with Lease Options and Subject to Deals. The best part of her book is that it includes an action plan to help you get started. Wendy gives you a complete business plan to earn $120,000 in one year from real estate investing using the strategies in her book. She even tells you how to set up your office. Using her plan as a guide I was able to write my own business plan for the first quarter of 2009. If you can’t afford her entire program right now, but you’re interested in doing something with real estate investing this year, I recommend that you at least buy Wendy’s book. You can get Wendy’s book at Amazon.com at http://budurl.com/wendysbook for only $14.93.

Stay tuned for Part 3 of this article series where you’ll find out about the second expert that I’ll be working with in 2009.

No comments: