Thursday, January 15, 2009

Real Estate Investing Training: My Quest for the Best Part 3

In the Part 2 of this series I introduced you to Wendy Patton, one of the 2 women real estate investing experts that I found to mentor me in my real estate investing this year. Now I want to introduce you to the second expert that I choose to work with this year, Heather Seitz.

Heather is a dynamic young lady who in a few short years became not only a very successful real estate investor, and trainer, but a very successful internet marketer as well. I love Heather’s style of teaching real estate investing. She’s honest and straight-forward and tells it like it is – she doesn’t candy coat the business of real estate investing. She teaches about real estate investing much the same way I teach about tax lien investing. Her trainings are top-notch and she gives a tremendous amount of value in her courses, which are very reasonably priced. That’s why I choose Heather to be one of my mentors in real estate investing in 2009.

I’m currently taking her “Back to Basics” 8-week webinar training course. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to take her 8-week training that goes over all of the basics of investing in real estate and puts all of the pieces together. This training was just what I needed because I’ve purchased a few real estate investing courses over the last few years but still haven’t made money in real estate investing (except for tax liens). I was so impressed with the first lesson – and it fits right in with Wendy Patton’s program (see Part 2 of this series), that I can’t wait for the next lesson.

I also have Heather’s Probate Profit System – another great value for the money. Along with this course Heather gives all her form and contracts along with her step-by-step system for investing in probate properties, which is one of her favorite ways to find investment properties. This course includes CDs and transcripts from her live 2-day workshop, her contracts, and deal coaching with Heather or a member of her staff. All this for less than $500! I know that I’ve paid double that for similar courses.

I’m so excited about working with Heather this year that I’d like to share with you one of her special reports that you can get at no charge. Heather has a very informative special report on the lies that real estate gurus tell you and how to avoid getting ripped off. You can get her complimentary special report at http://budurl.com/rant.

Now just because I choose 2 women investors to be my mentors this year in real estate investing, a field that is dominated by men, doesn’t mean that there aren’t any men in this business that are excellent trainers as well. Stay tuned for Part 4 of this article series in which I’ll tell you about the 3 web sites (created and run by men in this business) that are indispensable tools for tax lien investing. And in Part 5 of this series, I’ll tell you about the 2 men that I consider to be my mentors for tax deed investing and investing in tax delinquent properties.

No comments: